Who is KPWriter?
A Freelance Copywriter at Heart
Full time marketing professional by day, freelance writing geek after hours. With more than two decades of marketing, advertising and public relations experience I still love helping my business partners take their communication to the next level. A quick snapshot of my background:
- BA in Mass Communications
- Industry experience includes financial services, healthcare, tourism, gaming, hospitality, technology and manufacturing
- Both corporate and agency side experience
- Some fun facts: I've built many long lasting friendships with past clients and employers because at the end of the day it's about trust. My projects through the years have been varied and fun, like launching a Twitter campaign for a real estate app in DC; writing technical documents for Intel, promoting big brands like Caesars, marketing manufacturers who sell world wide, and educating consumers about health and finance.
- I have a full-time professional marketing career working with an amazing team. Still, people often ask me to do a little side hustle for them because they like my work and there's no conflict of interest. And since I enjoy helping others and using my writing powers for good I'm always open to a new project that's a fit for everyone.
- And on the personal side...I live near Lake Tahoe and am an avid outdoor enthusiast, as well a lover of big city excursions.
Why I don't post a portfolio of freelance copywriting.
I've been a senior marketing leader for more than six years with my current company and have not actively solicited freelance assignments. However...the writing bug is biting and I'm open to new and challenging assignments.