Who is KPWriter?
A Strategic Marketer and Content Developer at Heart
With more than two decades of marketing, advertising and public relations experience I still love helping my business partners take their communication to the next level. A quick snapshot of my background:
- BA in Mass Communications
- Industry experience includes financial services, healthcare, tourism, gaming, hospitality, technology and manufacturing
- Both corporate and agency side experience
- Some fun facts: I've built many long lasting friendships with past clients and employers because at the end of the day it's about trust. My projects through the years have been varied and fun, like launching a Twitter campaign for a real estate app in DC; writing technical documents for Intel, promoting big brands like Caesars, marketing manufacturers who sell world wide, and educating consumers about health and finance.
- I have also had a full-time professional marketing career working with an amazing team, as well as experience working on the fast-paced and always exciting agency side.
- On the personal side...I live near Lake Tahoe with my family and love the outdoors, as well as traveling and meeting new people.
More samples below: